- The TBI Philosophy
- TBI believes in the power of international education, cultural awareness, and global competency.
- Founded in Washington, DC, Tower Bridge International provides an exchange platform between schools through short and long term educational programming in the United States and China. Facilitated through carefully planned curricula and student activities, the TBI philosophy encourages collaboration and competition to challenge student assumptions on culture and the world.
- Why TBI
- TBI is committed to supporting its students En loco parentis, or in place of the parent. Our organization supports the overall success of every student by providing:
- 24-hour local support to students and host families
- Tailored academic curricula to help students adjust to the American classroom
- Frequent and bilingual parent communication
- TBI hires qualified staff within the community to allow U.S. schools to provide global learning experiences for students and the local community without impacting district budget.
- TBI Program Stats
Chinese students have participated in the program
Families have hosted TBI students
American students and staff have been sponsored to travel to China
Full time and part time employees in the United States and China